Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow - the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins - amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Intuitive Touch Therapeutic Massage, LLC
Call or email me with any questions that you might have about my services or to schedule an appointment.
Leigh Catlett, Licensed Massage Therapist
Online Scheduling Available
Unwind and leave the stress of the outside world behind...
Immerse your body, mind and spirit in deep relaxation...
Rejuvenate, stimulate and increase your mental and physical energy...
Book your Massage today!