Rates for Services
Massage and Bodywork
Integrative Massage / Esalen Massage - An integrative full-body approach to massage used to treat a range of issues. By focusing on the mind / body connection, Esalen Massage uses an integration of multiple massage techniques by combining Deep Therapeutic Work, Therapeutic Work, Soft touch / Relaxation styles and Energetic Healing modalities. Using long strokes, gentle rocking and stretching, passive joint movements, and sculpting of deep musculature, helps the body and mind move into a state of ultimate relaxation and healing.
Deep Therapy Medical Massage
Targets specific areas of concern. Using Myofascial Release, Passive Stretching, Sports Massage, and Joint Mobilization this technique helps to improve range of motion and heal muscles and connective tissue injuries below the surface.
Designed specifically for Massage Therapists, Integrative Reflexology is a whole hand approach that combines aspects of traditional Reflexology with Massage techniques to blend the experience into one massage modality.
Integrative Energetic Medicine
CranioSacral Therapy / Chakra Balancing / Integrative Energy Medicine - Energy work, seeks to restore, promote, and maintain health and wellness to all those elements by influencing and supporting the body's bioenergies.
Intuitive Touch Therapeutic Massage, LLC
Leigh Catlett, Licensed Massage Therapist
Call or email me with any questions that you might have about my services or to schedule an appointment.
540-333-2780 / LCatlettCMT@gmail.com
Because every Client is different, each Massage Session is unique!
Whether you are looking for a light touch relaxation massage, or more focused deeper work, every session is intuitively tailored to the specific needs and desires of each individual client. With over 1,800 hours of Massage Education, my certifications include the following modalities.
• Swedish Massage: Used to promote general relaxation, improve circulation, increase range of motion and relieve muscle tension.
• Deep Tissue Massage: Relieves chronic patterns of muscular tension by using slow strokes, direct pressure or cross-grain friction.
• Esalen Massage: Based on a combination of many massage and bodywork techniques, it combines long strokes, gentle rocking and stretching, passive joint movements, and sculpting of deep musculature together with an energetic balancing of the body.
• Myofascial Release: Long, stretching strokes are utilized to release and unwind the fascia (connective tissue) which surrounds and connects every muscle, tendon, ligament, bone, and organ in our bodies. Releasing these restrictions allows us to discharge physical pain as well as correct structural misalignments.
• Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF): a set of stretching techniques commonly used in clinical environments to enhance both active and passive range of motion with the ultimate goal being to optimize motor performance and rehabilitation.
• Joint Mobilization: Helps restore full joint movement, increases range of motion, tissue pliability, improves posture, and decreases tissue soreness and fatigue.
• Sports Massage: It helps to increase range of motion, work out restrictions in muscle tissue and increase circulation. It is used in training and as a pre and post event massage
• Integrative Reflexology: Integrative Reflexology is massage-therapy-based reflexology, practiced as both energy work and bodywork and designed specifically for Massage Therapists. Traditional reflexology is an alternative medicine that involves an intricate and detailed application of pressure points to the feet, hands and ears with specific techniques using the thumb and fingers. Integrative Reflexology is a whole hand method that combines aspects of reflexology with Massage techniques to blend the experience into one massage modality.
• Craniosacral Therapy (CST): A gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system - comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. Using a soft touch generally no greater than 5 grams (the weight of a nickel) practitioners release restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.
• Energetic Healing: Working with the energy fields surrounding the body to balance and activate the Chakras, and restore the body's innate ability to heal itself.
Online Scheduling Available
Click the link to Schedule your appointment now